BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

I am not beautiful. I dont always have a smile on my face, and i am so much work. I am hurting more then i am helping, and i hate the way i lie for others. My friends break my heart on a regular basis and i am broken every day. My family is insane and they live like there is nothing wrong when really, our world makes no sense. But i am smart and strong. I dont listen to what people tell me to say or who to be friends with. I dont hurt myself or swear at home, i am a role model for my younger brother. I love my family no matter what they do, i really cant help it. And when i smile, i smile for a reason. Not because you made a funny joke. But the look in your eyes when you made it. The look that you needed me to laugh, because you wanted to laugh so badly. Thats why i smile. I smile because when my true friends are around the world is suddenly a better place, and when you walk through the door and i see you, i just cant help it. One day i will do what i want to do. And i will smile every day and come home and smile all the more. Because i want to. Not for you. For once, it will be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment