BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You know you hurt me. I saw it in your eyes. The funny thing is you just kept on walking. Thats what hurt the most, you knew, and you didn't care. Our friendship should be stronger than that. But that's alright, I am the better person. I wont pick a fight, i don't do that. I am so much stronger then you and even though you have everything, friends, money, happiness, i feel sorry for you. Because you are hollow. And I am in so much pain, constantly, but at least i dont lie to myself. I know I'm not perfect. I know no one cares. I realised he doesn't love me. And i pushed through. You keep trying. And you wont get anywhere. Because he doesn't love you. You choose fantasy over reality, and you choose him over me. That hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment