BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 26, 2010


I wish i could hide. from everything. from everyone. i will travel the world, with no one but myself. meet friends that make my life worth living. The thing i dont understand, is why i am like this. I hate this feeling. I shouldn't feel this! I am safe, i have everything. I dont need this. I dont need to feel like this. If there was a god i would be fine. nothing would be wrong in my head. but i have a stupid mind that doesn't make sense. i have a stupid heart that breaks to easily. i have stupid hands that just want to slice my own skin. i have stupid legs that want to jump of the top building of my school. it is so hard to be strong. when you are constantly fighting yourself. and you have so much stress of work and friends added. it isn't worth it. in the end i will die. it doesn't matter what i do in life nothing will be worth anything in the end. everything ends no matter how much change its caused. why people ruin things doesn't make sense. it wont do them any good. humanity is one stupid lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment