BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

i am coming back.
my mind is clearing.
i think the storm is over.
i hope the storm is over.
but, every once in a while, the clouds cover the sun.
and i get cold again.
the feelings return.
and i cant breathe.
the ice goes down to my throat.
and it feels like someone is hitting me, over and over.
i walk on, facing the clouds head on.
i try to remember what i am fighting for, what i have to live for.
the pain continues, blinding me, stopping me from doing anything.
i feel like screaming, but my class mates would think i was mad.
i go blank, stop talking, dont listen, dont laugh, dont pretend to laugh.
and suddenly, its gone. the cloud has gone,
and i realise what i have to live for again.
the rainbow emerges and i see the sun once more.
and i smile. and i mean the smile with all my heart.
i smile to myself, others probaby dont know why,
but i smile to show the clouds, i am stronger than they are.
i am Paris, and i will fight, untill there is nothing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment