BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 6, 2010

i have blocked everything out. i need to just be for a little while.
i haven't been to school in two days, i'm sick. but i think it is more than being sick.
my mind is telling me i'm sick. i wouldn't be able to go to school like this anyway.
but it is getting harder. getting out of bed each day. i have decided i will do something today.
something to wake me up. to get out of this rutt. it's emptying me of all emotions, which is good.
but i think it's also bad. it's erasing all my bad emotions, but also all my good ones.
and right now, the good emotions are all i have left. i have noticed, the people who seem to have simalar emotions to me stay home more often. i see why. it helps. even though i am in pain, my body aches all over, i am finally at peace. metaphorically. i will go to school on monday. and it will spin my world upside down again, but i think that's what i need to keep going, through this.
but, through all the dark, there is always light. even if it feels impossible to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment